July issue

 


Dear readers
A few days ago, the club Magazine Yes and Xai, who deal with the Greek star system, made us a special tribute for our new hotel, which they described as a diamond.
There are not a few times that I have been in the happy position of having this comment even before this undertaking was done, and we have this final result.
Today I can present to you with certainty, and you can enjoy what I described for years as a personal and business plan and goal.
Let's make Arion a permanent place of summer escape.
Together with our partners, we work methodically, and every year we develop our services to such an extent that our customers already announce their reservations for next year, the summer of 2025..
What great joy and emotion we feel when we see so many smiles around us and even more when you hear unique love stories from your customers.
I am near you with my family and my chosen partners to spend a great summer season.

Regards
Moliviatis Spyros


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Issue

April Issue

February Issue